Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
May 15, 2024, 02:17:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."  Galatians 6:9

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Developmental Time-Line Reference  (Read 2147 times)
artsymominnc
« on: October 03, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »

So often I find myself observing my child's behaviors, and although I can appreciate that certain behaviors are not "age-appropriate," I can't always pin-point what age level he is really functioning at. 

There is web site with a developmental time-line where you can look at your child's behaviors and see for yourself where he/she is.  This site provides an objective reference point that breaks down behaviors into social, cognitive, language, sensory, and motor skills. 

I hope this information will be of some help to those like myself who are trying to improve their understanding of their child's emotional age which can be so very different than their chronological age.

Liz

http://www.talaris.org/timeline.htm
Don M
Duke /Duchess

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »

Hi Liz;
   I just noticed this link and want to put a copy of it in the collection for attachment disorder area as well.  Thank you for finding it and putting it here to be found again as people come through.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: