Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
April 18, 2024, 09:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Fear leads to Anger.  Anger leads to Hate.  Hate leads to suffering." 

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is in the Bible group?  (Read 12208 times)
adsglinda
Administrator
Emperor/Empress

Mood:

Love is Patient, Love is Kind... 1 Cor 13

WWW Awards
« on: August 12, 2007, 10:04:04 PM »

guys, you have to tell me who is in the bible group so I can assign you to the group. 
artsymominnc
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 05:52:34 AM »

Linda, what do you have in mind for the Bible group?  I'm most likley interested in participating and helping in any way I can....with this or other areas.  Just let me know. 

I just registered this morning and have been maneuvering my way through the topics.  Things seem to be functioning pretty well!  Good Job!  Who else has been involved in getting this started? 

I'll check back later today if possible.  Keep up the good work!   

Liz   
adsglinda
Administrator
Emperor/Empress

Mood:

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 09:17:29 AM »

Well I figure those who belong to the bible group will be responsible to keep God's word alive here on all the forums.  Remembering to go back to God in hard times and helping others to remember that as well.  They should be willing to post bibical encouragement and willing to show God's love to others. 
WarriorMama
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »

I'd like to be a part of that group. But I have to tell you.....I am human and broken. I'll do my best with His grace to show His compassion. However.....I get apprehensive because sometimes broken humans make mistakes. Count me in.

Fighting the Good Fight.
adsglinda
Administrator
Emperor/Empress

Mood:

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »

yeah.. I make mistakes too!  When we do, we just have to muster up the courage and strength to apologize or admit we made a mistake.  We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and start all over again.  We are all human and we all just keep trying to do the best we can.  Don't expect yourself to be perfect.  Jesus is the on perfect one.  Be prepared to mess up and then own up to it and try again.  Thats what we all do!!

oh.. i added u to the bible group.
WarriorMama
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 12:13:38 PM »

Thanks!! I will try to support others wuith the compassion of God. Thanks again!

Fighting the Good Fight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: