Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
April 27, 2024, 05:00:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other?" George Elliot

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for DFS13 on Wednesday  (Read 43825 times)
MarvDeb4584
Baron/Baroness

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »

Sighs, poor DFS...Had to rush him to the family doctor this morning because his wound was leaking a yellowish discharge and he has had problems in the past with infection. His surgeon was in a surgery this morning and unavailable.  DFS is now on an antibiotic twice a day for the next 10 days.

We had to change his bandages because the primpose bandage was sticking to the wound and pulling off the scabs trying to form. Hopefully this new one will work better. The tape on the old bandage was horrible to get off and this new one is suppose to be better. We'll find out how it goes tomorrow.

Thanks for the continued prayers..>Can you pray I get time to do my finals and get good grades on them? I have not had any time to start them and one is due tomorrow and the other by Sunday....More stress  Sad
neitlingme
King/Queen

Mood:

One tiny step at a time...

Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »

Prayers your way, MarvDeb.

May the Lord guide you with good grades on your finals and in helping to heal DFS.  I've been keeping you in mind.

Insanity is hereditary--you get it from your kids!

2 Bio sons 7 & 9-sweetpeas
DN17- ADHD, RAD, Bipolar and possibly FAE
SS21-sweetpea (ok, at HKU) with some attachment issues due to divorce--currently enrolled in HKU
blessingsindisguise
Emperor/Empress

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 07:30:26 PM »

Definitely will say prayers.

And if you continue to have troubles with wound healing, please call the hospital and ask for a wound nurse consult.

I work with some great wound nurses and they have all sorts of tricks up their sleeves.  and also lots of fun stuff for dressings that are not commonly available.

Naggy nurse moment over!

Friend hat back on!  Hang in there.  Sending you warm fuzzy thoughts for your finals!

blessings

courage does not always roar.
sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"i will try again tomorrow".
mary anne radmacher
clbmom
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 10:56:55 PM »

Wow, what an incredible load you are juggling....

I can't imagine how hard this must all be on everyone involved.

Hang in there!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: