Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 28, 2024, 09:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Desperate people do desperate things!!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stress, Trauma, and the Secret Life of Your Child 4 CD audio series  (Read 6085 times)
artsymominnc
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:19:49 AM »

Stress, Trauma, and the Secret Life of Your Child & Redefining Reactive Attachment Disorder 4 CD audio series
by Bryan Post, Post Institute for Family-Centered Therapy, Oklahoma City, OK, 2004
www.postinstitute.com

In this audio series Dr. Post reveals the latest research behind stress and trauma, taking the listener deep into the understanding of what it means to be a child today.  In Part 2, Dr. Post discusses

the history of attachment, finally revealing a breakthrough understanding of Reactive Attachment Disorder.  Also included in this package is Dr. Post's complete Power Point presentation, ready for you

to share with families and colleagues.

**NOTE** I didn't receive the power-point presentation when I purchased the CD set.  It's supposed to be included...but the packaging only allots space for the four audio CDs...so I don't know what happened.  It wasn't a big deal to me, so I didn't ask about it, but I did think that was odd.

Liz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: