Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 28, 2024, 03:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "The important thing to remember is that if you don't have that inspired enthusiasm that is contagious........ whatever you do have is also contagious."  Danny Cox

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paperwork and financial mess  (Read 7492 times)
Mama Bee
Duke /Duchess

Awards
« on: December 30, 2013, 11:02:00 AM »

Please pray for me as I try to straighten out some paperwork. Prayers that I will not lose a great deal of money, as it looks like I may and that I can discuss this with dh.

On a good note, all of the radishes are out of the house at a sitters as I do this work. This is the first time that I can remember in 5 years that all five of them have been gone. And for two years  before that it was only for bp visits which I usually spent shopping without them. I feel wonderful and almost relaxed.
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »

Prayers the paperwork went well and congrats on having an empty house to do it. :-)

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Mama Bee
Duke /Duchess

Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 09:27:33 PM »

Thanks. I have calmed down. I still have more to do,but I am not so worried about it all.

The break from the kids was great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: