Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 19, 2024, 03:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."  Galatians 6:9

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Court Reviwe tomorrow  (Read 12439 times)
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« on: November 13, 2016, 06:31:35 AM »

Please pary everything goes well. The facility is doing a good job, finally, after wasting 4 months so that should be a good report. But, the agency decided to include their "concerns" over my parenting in the last report filed with the court. I am hoping my attorney has a plan to get it corrected. Please pray that the "Safety" heading of the report actually includes my son's issues and safety problems and the concerns about my parenting are removed. There is no basis for the comments and nothing in any of their evidence suggests there is, including my psychological which they demanded I do, so I want that removed.

Please pray that happens and the hearing goes well.

Thanks,

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:35:01 AM »

Praying for His best.

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
D
Earl/Countess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 08:47:38 AM »

Interesting that they've managed to turn things around and make it all about your parenting.  Huh?

I will pray for the best possible outcome for you and your son.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

I like to stand in the doorway at my psychiatrist's office and blow on people as they walk by. Some folks don't like it, but I'm a fan.
RADDails
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

"Thank God that's over!"

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »

God bless and big prayers, Sherrie.

Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 01:01:19 PM »

So, court was fine. The stupid GAL wanted to make sure that the agency got to have input into my psychological assessment since he was concerned I would have withheld information. Oh well, I suspect the psychologist will just ignore them or tell them I gave him accurate information and he doesn't need to do anything else.

Otherwise, we discussed why the school day is so short and how my son is getting behind. The agency had no idea if he is behind or not. The caseworker is a nincompoop.

There was a brief mention of the agency attempting to include information regarding my parenting which my attorney simply stated is not supported by any discovery or facts in the case. She indicated she is working on resolving that with the agency. We will see how far that goes.

So, we go back to court in 3 more months.

Thanks for praying. I am sure God was making sure everything was fine.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 07:35:05 PM »

I am happy to hear that it went well. Praying that things will continue to progress.
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 07:52:20 PM »

Another one down. Smiley  Glad it went well.

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
OHGrandma
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 07:42:53 AM »

" The stupid GAL wanted to make sure that the agency got to have input into my psychological assessment since he was concerned I would have withheld information."

Fascinating...CPS & the GAL refused to allow me to give input to GS's psych eval.  Me, the person who raised him for 9 years.  What is it that Kevin says, 'cranially inverted'?

Do you just want to shake them, & show them a video of that child when you got him?  Still praying...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: