Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 18, 2024, 09:38:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other?" George Elliot

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for my health, please  (Read 98118 times)
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 10:30:15 PM »

Let me say first that I am feeling encouragement each day from different sources. There is definitely a spiritual aspect to it all. I have seen visions of angels, my deceased relatives, spiritual giants including my buddy, Jesus and everything I see and hear is encouraging me that I am going to make it.

But I thought of Peter walking on the water and starting to sink.At times, I feel like that. There is the little voice that tells me I am just imagining the visions. Then more encouragement comes to reassure me. I am going to start writing them down for the times of day when I am discouraged. That usually happens around 7 pm for half an hour.

I have stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to my bones. I have told every doctor, nurse, technician, friend, relative and so on that I am bound and determined to beat it. I don't want them to tell me anything negative about my diagnosis and they aren't. I started on meds for the breast cancer on Monday.  Last night, for the first time in weeks, I had my old energy back, from before the worst of it a few weeks ago. It carried through today. I didn't need another transfusion because my hemoglobin was up higher than it has been since I got sick. The doctors and nurses were glad about that. The medicine doesn't kill the cells, it prevents them from dividing. Next week I am hoping I will start on the bone meds.I have to see the doctor againon Monday.

They did a pet scan to see if it had spread elsewhere, but the results aren't in.

All prayers are welcome.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and love.
Eliza
Baron/Baroness

Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 11:39:16 PM »

You will be in my prayers many times each day, MamaBee.  I am sending you a long hug.
D
Earl/Countess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2016, 12:05:24 AM »

Mama Bee, you rock! You are an inspiration and an example to us all. I so admire your faith and your positive outlook. You can beat this!

Of course you are in my prayers and will continue to be. Meanwhile, here's some  sunny and a  coffee2 you can put anything you want in, a icon_flower ,  a hug love7, and some encouragement thumbsup

Go forth and conquer!  wav

I like to stand in the doorway at my psychiatrist's office and blow on people as they walk by. Some folks don't like it, but I'm a fan.
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2016, 04:08:05 AM »

It's an honor to be praying for you, Mama Bee.  Will also be praying your faith will shine so brightly within your family that they will want it for themselves.  (((((((Mama Bee)))))))

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 06:02:16 AM »

MamaBee1,

I will be praying. I applaud your positive attitude and faith. I will pray that God' healing comes to you and that He chooses to use you to touch people in amazing ways.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
RADDails
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

"Thank God that's over!"

Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »

I'm sending you all of the light and love you can handle.

Pure positive energy, love from above.

Love, hugs, and more love to you,
OHGrandma
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2016, 05:41:05 PM »

Praying for your total healing on this side of heaven and praying that it touches the hearts of your children.

I totally believe you are seeing visions of your relatives.  I have told only 2 or 3 people what I'm going to share now.  I had a vision of my husband a few weeks after he passed.  He didn't quite look the same but I know it was him.  He was strong and healthy. He gave me a short message, and while there seemed to be a divide between us I still felt his presence.  I've had other dreams he was in but he always looked like he did here on earth. 

May we pray in accordance to God's plan for you. 
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 10:32:39 PM »

Thank you everyone. Off to sleep.
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 06:52:40 PM »

Thank you for all the prayers. laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 I am sooooo HAPPY! love7 love7 love4 love4

Today I got the news about the rest of the tests. I was afraid that the cancer had spread to other organs and they were going to say there was no hope.

The doctor said that it was confined to the breast, the bones and a couple of tumors in my neck.The meds I have been on for a week have already begun to shrink one of the tumors in my neck.
He explained that the meds for breast cancer can't kill the cells, but it keeps them from dividing. The meds for the bone cancer are something that only has been in use for a year. After the cancer in the bones starts to go away, I will need meds to strengthen the bones. It is the same thing they give people with osteoporosis and will be a shot every three months.

He said that what I have is very treatable and will allow me to live an extended life. He said he wants people to begin to think of treating breast cancer the way you would treat... I thought he was going to say HIV. He said high blood pressure! I feel like I have been given an extension on life. Hallelujah!

My sister-in-law called to express her happiness. She doesn't believe in God,but she is very happy that I have my faith to fall back on. She couldn't understand how I could exist through each day wondering what the outcome would be. I told her that many people were praying for me. I had some very low moments,but then I would focus on Jesus healing me and I would feel better. 

I told my daughter that I felt kind of silly being so concerned when the doctor was making it seem almost like nothing. She pointed out that who knew what might have happened if people hadn't been praying. God is so good.

Thank you all for your prayers and a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone here.

Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 06:28:00 AM »

I'll take that as a miracle.!  love7

My friend told me about a woman who had stage 4 cancer and was given a few months. Her friends prayed and within a few weeks she was completely healed. The doctors were flabbergasted. They had never seen a miracle from God.

I am sure this will be scary for your kids. The fear of losing someone you love is always scary.

I will keep praying for you and that the meds work well and the pain is minimal.

Hallelujah!  angel10

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Cher
King/Queen

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2016, 10:39:09 AM »

Wonderful news  blob1 blob1 blob1 I'm jumping for joy in Phoenix!

God is great! 

Will they be removing the mass's when they shrink enough?

1= AGD 22,ODD&RAD&BPD&CUTTER&FAE, SUICIDAL,DRUG ABUSER & DRUNK.
1= AGD24, DEPRESSION, DIGESTIVE STRESS Dx, EX-SWP ASTRANGED. BIO SIS TO AGD22.
1 AD40 METH ABUSER
1 AD42 DRUNK, METH/ DOM. VIOL. BIO MOM OF DGD22 AND DGD24.
DS32 & DD43 NO ISSUES.
8 OTHER GRNDS/6 GRT GRNDS (UNKNOWN)
D
Earl/Countess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2016, 11:05:11 AM »

SO happy for you MamaBee! Your post brought tears to my eyes.

Celebrating Jesus Christ and your miracle with you today!   hello2 blob6 blob7

I like to stand in the doorway at my psychiatrist's office and blow on people as they walk by. Some folks don't like it, but I'm a fan.
Eliza
Baron/Baroness

Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2016, 01:21:35 PM »

What great news!! I am continuing to pray for you and your family. 
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »

Thanks everyone! I wrote an email with responses to several of you. I pushed the wrong button and it is gone. I will write more tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the prayers.God is so good!
RADDails
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

"Thank God that's over!"

Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2016, 12:08:48 PM »

Praise God!

What a lovely update for Christmas!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: