Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 19, 2024, 05:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scared children do scary things!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for MamaBee  (Read 76189 times)
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 12:59:22 PM »

Praying for your health still, and adding the investigation.  I hope the investigator is compassionate and knowledgeable. 

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2017, 05:42:29 PM »

She sounded very compassionate. When I told her all that is going on she said that she couldn't believe how we are managing.
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »

Hopefully she will be in and out quickly and the investigation will be closed.

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2017, 05:54:42 AM »

MamaBee1,

I just remind you that CPS is seldom compassionate. Be careful she isn't just setting you up. I have been through several investigations and they try to be all sweet and caring and then use everything you say against you, even taking much of it out of context.

I am praying for you for your health and more crap.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2017, 10:44:38 PM »

Sherrie you are probably right. I have had cw's lie to me about everything under the sun. I have been a sucker many times and felt like a fool afterwards.

I feel peace about it in a way I never would have felt before.

Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2017, 06:09:38 AM »

I am glad you are at peace. You have done nothing wrong and they will see that. I know that I finally got the workers of my son's case to realize I was not the problem. It took them months because their initial mindset is always that the parents are to blame. And, sadly, in most cases the parents are at fault. But, stay calm and only reveal what the worker needs to know. She will not be your friend and I have a tendency to be too honest and say too much.

More prayers!

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2017, 05:43:52 AM »

Please pray for MamaBee1. The next few days with the investigation from CPS will be stressful and her children may or may not be helpful. Pray God keeps her calm and guides her through this ordeal. Pray for her husband to be healed. She needs him and without a miracle he may not be here much longer.

Sherrie

Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2017, 08:46:44 PM »

Thanks for the prayers. Tomorrow is the big day, but today eight people, including seven from my church showed up to help clean up and get things straightened out. A couple of them said that they can come back on a regular basis. God is good. I could never have accomplished all that they did today.
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2017, 09:15:26 PM »

How wonderful!  God is very good.

Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2017, 06:18:55 AM »

God is holding you in his hands today. I am praying too!

Sherrie

Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2017, 07:10:46 AM »

Thank  you so much for the prayers.
Eliza
Baron/Baroness

Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »

I'm lifting you and your family up in prayers. ((hugs))
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 10:01:11 PM »

God is good. The woman was a believer. She found no problems and was supposed to do a second visit, but said that she was closing the case.  Hallelujah!
Eliza
Baron/Baroness

Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2017, 11:35:55 PM »

Praise God!
Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2017, 06:31:12 AM »

Praise God indeed!! 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: