Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
March 18, 2024, 10:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "The important thing to remember is that if you don't have that inspired enthusiasm that is contagious........ whatever you do have is also contagious."  Danny Cox

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell phones, emails and critters  (Read 22253 times)
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« on: November 15, 2017, 07:17:53 AM »

This probably sounds insignificant to some, but in this digital age it feels important. I have lost my cell phone and I also have forgotten the password to my only active email account. So the people at the email account can't send me a text on my phone so I still can't access my email. I may switch over to my late husband's phone if I can't find mine today. But prayers about this would be nice. Thanks in advance and I hope you are all doing well.

And now that the weather is cold, the mice and shrews have decided to come on in for a party.
shroon
Baron/Baroness

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:31:24 AM »

MamaBee,

Not insignificant. We are dependent on technology. Sending prayers our way that you find your cell phone, read wonderful emails and the critters find somewhere else to be warm and party.

4 Adult Kiddos- All doing good.
AD11 RAD; foster/adopted at 6. previously known as our granddaughter
AD7; Sweet Pea/adopted at 4. 1/2 sisters
RADDails
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

"Thank God that's over!"

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 09:44:57 AM »

I'll send you prayers and moles.  You can have them!

Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »

By a fluke, I was able to open the emails. I still need to find the phone. Tomorrow I will set more traps.

New prayers needed about the kids' school. Something serious happened to one of the kids and several of her friends. It was beyond unacceptable and makes me wonder if they should stay there. I don't feel like I have a lot of other acceptable options. The child and her friends are terrified. I thought that maybe she was exaggerating or lying, but in checking with the other mothers who said nothing to lead their children to answer in a particular way, it has been confirmed that it was worse than my child described. Please pray that I will know what to do next. thanks so much.
Sherrie1003
Duke /Duchess

Mood:

God, grant me the strength to get through this.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 02:02:07 AM »

MamaBee1,

Prayers for the cell phone and the school situation. It si always stressful trying to find a good place for our kids. Perhaps, God is directing you to consider another option for good reasons. He knows the future and we don't.

Lots of prayers and hugs.

Sherrie

"Sometimes the clearest evidence that God has not deserted you is not that you are successfully past your trials, but that you are still on your feet in the midst of it." Dale Ralph Davis
shroon
Baron/Baroness

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 07:51:57 AM »

MamaBee,

Praying for your school situation and you find peace with with the resolution is. Keep us posted on how YOU are doing.

Shroon

Hope
Marquis/Marquess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 11:34:35 AM »

Prayers and more prayers.  I understand your school dilemma.  With the phone, if you don't find it, have the company move your phone number and account over to the other phone.  You won't get back the information on the phone, but you won't have to switch numbers.

AD18 RAD, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, ODD
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us... Rom 5:3-5
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 12:35:17 AM »

Thanks Hope. With chemo brain and mourning, I am not getting a lot done that I should be. This is one thing that I started to work on and then lost the phone. It is somewhere around here. My adult dd's told me I can do that so maybe I will do it tomorrow. It will feel better to have a phone.

I could explain the school issue,but this level of the board is too easily accessible to the general public.
shroon
Baron/Baroness

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 07:45:14 AM »

Mama,

You truly amaze me. When I think of all that you have going in your life with chemo, the loss of your DH and your kiddos, I am awestruck with your sense of humor and what you get done. I don't have a smidgen of things you are handling and I feel like my brain has left me.
Praying for you and your school situation.

Shroon

Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 10:11:51 PM »

Thanks, Shroon.
Mama Bee1
Earl/Countess

Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 07:03:41 AM »

My son found my old phone last week in my van. It was under the engine cover between the driver's and passengers seats.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: