Trauma Headquarters and ADSG
April 24, 2024, 06:58:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "The important thing to remember is that if you don't have that inspired enthusiasm that is contagious........ whatever you do have is also contagious."  Danny Cox

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please pray for my angel daughter!  (Read 14484 times)
Lorenekm
Oldtimer

Mood:

"Of course you are mad, you are here aren't you?

Awards
« on: February 23, 2008, 01:37:16 PM »

Hi everyone, I am asking for prayers for my almost 3 yr. old with down syndrome.  She started running a fever this morning and is showing signs of croup.  This has been an on going battle with her as upper-resp. problems are common with angel children.  We are praying specifically that the home remedies and breathing treatment her pediatrician gave her will be effective and she won't require a visit to the ER.  She has already been traumatized by her last visit (December).  Thanks for taking a moment to pray. 
Peace,
Lorene
justine
Emperor/Empress

Mood:

The voice of reason....gone amok

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »

Will say a prayer right now..... angel   

bio dd35  freakishly sweet 
bio ds32  recklessly loving
bio ds27  frightfully kind
adopted sibling group at ages 10, 6 and 4
worstrad30  adopted at age 10, left family at age 18
ads27  FAE/rad, we're still looking for a conscience, estranged
add24 P/A Rad.  Unattached, wants the family bene
sfmomof9
Novice

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

Lorene,

I will be praying. Keep us posted.

Sharon
Lorenekm
Oldtimer

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »

Praise be to God.  My baby is sleeping peacefully right now.  Her croup seems to be loosening and her breathing is regular.  Croup usually gets worse at night, so i will be up praying.
thankyou guys so much for the support,
Lorene
chris28
Earl/Countess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

Praying for a peaceful night for you both!!

Chris

Don't tell me to relax....it's my stress that's holding me together!
traci
Earl/Countess

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »

Heavenly Lord, I pray for Lorene's angel baby that the home remedies and breathing treatments will work to make her well again. And that you would touch her with your healing hand and heal her. l pray for your peace to comfort Lorene and her family at this very moment. Lord we lift this baby up to you.
Amen,

Hebrews 13:5-6 Amplified Bible
for He God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will Not, I will Not, I will Not in any degree leave you helpeless nor forsake nor let you down nor relax my hold on you ASSUREDLY NOT.

A ds 17
Lorenekm
Oldtimer

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 09:46:55 AM »

Thankyou for the prayers!  Praise be to the Lord she is much better today and this is the first time our home remedies have worked.  She has a loose cough now and a slight fever.  God is good.  Our youngest son (almost 2) woke up at 5:00am with a high fever and his breathing was very raspy.  I gave him a breathing treatment and something for the fever.  Of course we were praying!  I started up the shower and my dh sat with him for 20 min in the steamy bathroom.  His breathing improved greatly and he fell back to sleep on dh lap.  He has a cough today but is doing better.  My angeldd thought 5:00am was the perfect time to watch Barney.  So, to keep her calm we watched Barney while brother was being treated.  When my older dd's got up they sent me back to bed for some rest.  they are so good to me. 

My ds12 with rad has shown real concern for the babies, and offered to help.  I see that as a good sign!
I will keep you posted
Lorene
justine
Emperor/Empress

Mood:

The voice of reason....gone amok

Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 10:14:54 AM »

Lorene, i am so glad.   Angels should NOT get sick!  angel   My ds, adopted with fae is good with babies too.   He is just the sweetest thing with them.   He loves to hold them, coo to them and walks around showing them little things and talking so cute.

My sweetpea close to his age, is a sensitive, kind, thoughtful, happy kid....who stares at the babies like they are space martians and has NO idea how to baby talk.   He holds them like they are skunks ready to strike!   Go figure!   Cheesy

bio dd35  freakishly sweet 
bio ds32  recklessly loving
bio ds27  frightfully kind
adopted sibling group at ages 10, 6 and 4
worstrad30  adopted at age 10, left family at age 18
ads27  FAE/rad, we're still looking for a conscience, estranged
add24 P/A Rad.  Unattached, wants the family bene
sfmomof9
Novice

Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »

Lorene,

So glad to hear that your daughter is doing better, and you're right, it is encouraging to see the RAD kids show some concern for others. It's nice to know they have the capacity to think of someone other than themselves. My RAD daughter does seem to care for the 3 year old with CP. It is all the others she is constantly bugging the snot out of.

Bless you,
Sharon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: